Friday, April 8, 2011

A quick and completely random Friday Five...with pictures!

1.  I can't fall asleep unless I have one leg hanging out from under the blanket.
2.  I am supposed to leave for work at 7:30.  It is now 7:13 and I am sitting here, blogging.  I still need a shower.  I do this every day.  Is it called running late if you do it on purpose?
3.  I LOVE New Kids on the Block. I've seen them 3 times in the last 2 years.  Don't judge me.  That's me in the b&w shirt between Jordan and Danny. 
4.  I collect spoons.  They are displayed on a huge handmade wooden map of the USA in my upstairs hallway.  There is a very sentimental reason behind it. 
5.  I went to Target to buy a birthday present for a 4-year old.  I was hungry so I got a hot dog, sat down, started playing Angry Birds while I ate, and an hour later had briefly forgotten why I was there.

The dentist was fabulous, as expected.  I was a bit annoyed that they tried to sell me on a new crown.  There is nothing really wrong with my current one.  I am a wait-until-I-need-to girl when it comes to denistry so I will do just that. 

3 comments:

  1. Haha, loved this. New Kids takes me back to high school. My best friend had every photo of them ever taken (ripped out from Tiger Beat magazine) taped to every inch of her bedroom walls. We always liked Jordan best!

    And no, I don't think you're running late if you're doing it on purpose! You're just... rearranging your schedule. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the dentist... blah. but at least it went well!! and stand your ground! they always try to upsell!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spoons? Cool. I've never heard of displaying them like that.

    Btw, thank you so much for coming by and leaving words of support :) It meant(s) allot! :)

    ReplyDelete