Tuesday, April 26, 2011

B is for Back, S is for Sick...oh - that's right, not doing A-Z

I'm back, I'm sick, and I'm out of commission for a couple of days yet.  I went thru total blogger withdrawls with no internet and no computer.  I can't wait to get updated and back on track.

It was snowy, cold, and rainy. All relatives were sick.  Now I am sick.  I spoiled the heck out of my niece and nephew so all in all it was a great trip :)

I'm headed back to bed to curl up with a good book.  What are you reading?  Do you have a comfort book?  Can you bring me Ice Cream?

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha best blog title EVER! hahaha.

    i don't really have a comfort book... but i'm STILL reading FOHAT #3 and I'm about 50 pages into The Ghost and the Goth. And ice cream when you're sick?!?!?! Makes me phlegmy! We will Red Mango it when you get better. :)

    ReplyDelete