Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm a blogger...sort of....

I have been advised lately that I should really get into writing.  A friend of mine says that I have a witty way of saying things.  I've never felt that I was terribly creative, but I did dabble in high school with the newspaper, and was a pretty good yearbook editor (my specialty was fun and witty captions).  Maybe it was meant to be!

So I've been brainstorming on what my debut novel should be about.  I am a big fan of the YA genre, and I tend to lean towards the paranormal, so I believe this is where my story will be heading.  I am admittedly nervous, excited, and overwhelmed ALL at the same time.

I'll be working on getting my blog all blogified and fun-looking.   Once I get up and running...maybe a giveaway!

So, welcome to my world.  Hang on to your gut, it's going to be a funny ride.  Or at least I hope so.

1 comment:

  1. First follower and first comment!! WOOT!

    I'm so happy you're finally writing and blogging!! Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve. bwahahahaha

    ReplyDelete