Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WOW!

All I can say is THANKS for such a warm welcome today!   This is not my first attempt to blog, but my previous attempt was really just for me.  I wouldn't say I have anger issues, but I do sometimes have a hard time keeping my thoughts silent.  Instead of saying things out loud, I decided to blog them anonymously on what I called my "suck it blog".  I don't know if I went through a phase or what, but I haven't really felt the need to tell someone to suck it in a very long time.  Maybe I am growing up, who knows.

Anyway, I have imported them for historical purposes.  I think they are kind of funny - so maybe you will too.  Feel free to check out the 2010 Archives!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I'm so glad that Kristin shared your blog! The header is adorable and the title rocks!

    Good luck with the writing and the blog attempt! We're here supporting you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to our writer blogging community. It's so nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete